Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide creative technical input to help develop technical solutions to customer problems.
- Support business process review and application prototyping sessions as well as providing input to business process analysis and insight into best practice methodologies.
- Consult with client to prototype, refine, test, and debug applications.
- Apply programming skills across all application tiers to develop and test application, changes, interfaces, reports, and scripts.
- Provide quality end-user consultation and support.
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about applications. Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise applications.
- Prepare documents related to requirements and specifications for conversion, reporting, interfaces and custom applications.
- Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent degree program.
- Knowledge of VB.Net, SQL Server, Windows Desktop, ASP.Net
1 Step 1