SAP e-Academy – SuperNova Solutions represent SAP Education’s latest flexible learning program, offering comprehensive training in a convenient and cost effective manner. Each SAP e-Academy is an e-learning bundle representing the content you would receive in an SAP Education classroom delivered academy curriculum. With SAP e-Academy students are provided five (5) months of access to a self-paced learning environment enabling them to:
- Achieve expertise in specific SAP solution areas.
- Prepare for a certification exam.
Whether you are a consultant, implementation project team member, or center of expertise/excellence member, SAP e-Academy will allow you to learn whenever and from wherever you want.
SAP e-Academy Provide Superior Learning Value Through Multiple Deliverables
- Online Learning Content –The academy course content is delivered in an e-learning format consisting of presentation slides with audio commentary, system demonstration/practice simulations, slide notes, and mentor tips. This flexible format allows students to learn on their own and at their own pace and repeat lessons; if required; throughout the access period.
- SAP Training Systems –Hands-on experience with SAP systems is a key component of SAP e-Academy training. Whether repeating a demonstration shown in the e-learning content, performing a hands-on exercise from the student manual, or just testing a process scenario from their own business experience; the student can use the live training systems to reinforce their learning lessons.
- Student Manuals –Each registered student will receive access to an electronic version of the academy course manual.
- Help Desk Support –SAP E-Academies feature asynchronous help desk support throughout your learning access period, with all queries being answered within 24 hours Monday-Friday. Students get technical support for their learning environment as well as the use of FAQs and “Ask the Expert” features which are part of the content delivery infrastructure. On-line support is available via web conferencing, and scheduled expert instructor sessions.
Why choose SAP e-Academy?
On-line learning tailored to your needs
Course content designed specifically for consultants; focused on business process and solution areas.
Flexible format allows students to proceed at their own pace and repeat lessons as needed while providing interactive snapshots and simulated exercises.
Improved system access facilitates practical learning
Live access to the SAP training system helps learners practice exercises and demos in real time.
Remote delivery reduces training costs
Remotely delivered learning helps to minimize time out of the office.
Complete Help Desk supports you throughout the course
On-line support available through Web-based chat, Net meeting, and expert instructor help support available at scheduled times.