A Complete Enterprise Solution
An Introduction to ERManager
Every company is asking its personnel to do more with less and to leverage technology to increase productivity. But one needs to understand and accept the solution that will provide positive return on investment.
The demand for products is getting higher in variety and shorter in lead-time. Only through a tight integration – from the customer’s customer to supplier’s supplier – can a company hope to successfully compete. Before any company can be linked effectively into a world-class agile supply chain, their own internal processes must be world class. Like the old saying, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Many companies are attempting to link with suppliers and customers only to find that the relationship unravels due to lack of basic controls in their own business. ERP is a way to effectively plan and manage all the resources of an enterprise.
The ERManager ERP Solutions is a totally integrated solution, which maintains all detailed information of various departments, Locations, Divisions & Companies, on-line & interrelated simultaneously. ERManager executes modules such as Finance Management, Materials Management, Production Planning &Shop Floor Controlling, Purchase Management, Sales Management, Quality Management, Material Requisition Planning – MRP, Human Resource Management, not only individually but also in combination to save organization’s valuable time and efforts to give it required information at its fingertips.
Once ERManager is installed, it generates foolproof documents of transactions with built-in controls. It provides routine information required by the company to satisfy the statutory requirements related to bookkeeping. Easy generation of reports for management and taxation purposes, Sales Tax, Income Tax, etc. and thus thoroughly satisfies the audit requirements. It provides crisp information (MIS) at any time for important managerial decisions. All this is achievable with reduced data entry in the system.
ERManager is the system for you.
ERManager is a system for effectively planning and managing all the resources of an enterprise, from the perspective of the business manager. This system not only helps you in maintaining Production & Inventory but even your Supply Chain Management that guides you to ensure the management has the information needed to run an organization efficiently. The added value of information is dependent on the level of knowledge of the user. ERManager provides quick access to data and information that were generated in different areas of the company that means new information is available to decision makers that helps them in taking better and faster decisions.
Under the same platform, an integrated information system that uses one database for the whole organization with the connectivity to the intranet and internet, the availability of integrated information has become a reality and hence ERManager ensures better business.
ERManager is distributed in different modules like
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Asset Management
- Bank and Cash Management
- Inventory Management
- Purchasing Management
- Quality Management
- Sales Management
- Foreign Trade Document Management
- Material Requisition Planning – MRP
- Production Planning Management & Shop Floor Control
- Budgeting and Costing
- Human Resources Management
- Secondary Sales Management
- Field Force Management
IS Solutions evolved to strengthen up the ERManager;
- Textile-IS (Textile & Merchandising Information System – Module)
- ENG-IS (Engineering Information System – Module)
Access to Transactions:
Unique T-Codes (Transaction Codes) for instant Form selection as well as Side Menu to select the desired transaction and pull down menus been provided. No detailed knowledge of computer or programming is necessary to use the product.
Entry Level Validation:
The system checks errors at entry level with automatic number generation for all documents.
Highly Integrated Accounting:
Maintain on-line & print debit / credit vouchers, journals, cash, bank, cheques, invoices, sales tax invoices, bills passing slip, receipts, issues, transfers gate passes etc.
User Levels Authentication:
User level security and authentication ensures that every user is tracked and is accountable for all the transactions.
This disallows any document to be changed if any other document has been generated, only reverse allowed to authorized user.
Needless to say that ERManager is designed and developed in such a way that even a novice user can start using the system with very less amount of training.
- The saving can be achieved by efficient and proper control on Production & dispatch activities.
- Reliable and properly maintenance.
- Business processes are aligned through standard Business Process Reengineering according to the industry standards.
- Establish responsibility to every action of the employee.
- Capture all relevant transactions.
- Maintaining complete required history.
- Considerably reduction in paper work for every staff members so they can concentrate on the bigger picture.
- Improvement in quality and products through MIS data.
- Maintaining the data integrity of different plants.
- Maintaining the data integrity between transactions.
- To make the workflow system efficient and organized.
- Manage and control all the processes involved in plant.
- System Dashboards to help tracking online activities in the system as well as support the quick decision making.
- Better decision-making by access the right information in real time to identify concerns early and pursue opportunities proactively.
- Improves Productivity, Efficiency, and Responsiveness extend the reach of business processes to connect more people in real time within and beyond the enterprise.
- Provide easy access to consolidate, consistent views of your processes.
- Reduce costs through increased flexibility by deploy additional business functionality as your needs evolve, reducing costs and facilitating change.
- Adaptability to business change seamlessly integrates your end-to-end processes.
- Reduced risk by implement ERP with minimal disruption to on-going business processes.
- Better financial management and corporate governance by gain deep visibility into your organization and fulfil global needs and legal requirements.
- Optimized IT spending eliminate high integration costs and the need to purchase supplemental third-party products.
- Faster, higher ROI through implement of ERP using rapid implementation techniques at less than half the cost of traditional approaches.
- Higher staff morale and productivity by provide employee self-services to boost staff morale and increase productivity.
- Strategy and performance management helps you to translate strategies and objectives into meaningful plans for every segment and department of your enterprise.
- Cost and profitability management by assigning overhead costs, manage the costs incurred by products and services, and analyse the profitability of products and services.
- Working capital and cash flow management manages working capital management with functions that optimize logistics processes and improve liabilities and receivables management.
- Procurement monitoring monitors purchasing operations and provide a detailed analysis of purchasing activities and procurement processes.
- Inventory and warehouse management assess your organization’s actual stock situation based on quantity- and value-based criteria. Analyse warehouse activities, such as the physical flow of materials and workloads.
- Production Planning provides various standard reports and analyses detailing production related information.
ERManager has been developed using the technology that gives the security and ruggedness to ensure its functionality in the prevailing conditions at the shop floor.
- The Front-end is developed using .NET (Latest framework).
- The Backend is database independent (Use Oracle, SQL Server etc.) that ensures total security and no data loss or corruption.
- The Reports are developed using Crystal Report along with the built-in Crystal Reporting tool.
- With the latest version of ERManager system can be access via Cloud Environment.
We have number of Implementations in Pakistan & Middle East with renowned & satisfied clients on deck. Some of the business sectors where we provided our local ERP solution are;
- Garments & Textiles
- Advertisement and Activation Agencies
- Auto Parts Manufacturers
- Food Sector
- Sugar Industry
- Polypropylene Industry
- Engineering Sector
- Surgical Items Manufacturers
- Lubricants & Oils
- Pipe Manufacturers
- Diaper Manufacturers
- Chemical Industries (Manufacturers and Traders)
STANDARD BUSINESS PROCESSES
|FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT||Multiple company & branches support|
|Configurable chart of account (Unlimited Levels)
Single chart of account for group companies / branches
|Separate chart of account for each company|
|Define multiple financial entities for consolidated reporting|
|Create recurring and reversal journal vouchers|
|Post to multiple fiscal periods (including the future year) subject to definable controls|
|General Ledger||Natural chart of account|
|Unlimited foreign currency transaction|
|Seamless links with subsidiary ledgers|
|Complete audit trial|
|Unlimited balance sheet version|
|Reversal document tracking|
|Voucher display and printing|
|Eight column trail balance|
|Drilled down facility in trial balance on transaction level|
|Cost centre accounting|
|Cost Centre financial tracking and planning|
|Expense allocation – cost centre wise in G/L|
|Journal voucher entries – cost centre wise|
|Cash and bank management|
|Post cash entries|
|Book incoming post-dated cheques from vendors|
|Book outgoing post-dated cheques to customers|
|Account Payable||Vendor master maintenance|
|Unlimited vendor grouping|
|Vendor invoice without PO|
|Vendor payment with invoice clearing|
|Foreign currency payment|
|Down payment to vendor|
|Down payment adjustment in payment|
|Postdate cheque handling|
|Account Receivable||Customer master maintenance|
|Unlimited customer grouping|
|Customer invoice without sales order|
|Customer collection with invoice clearing|
|Down payment from customer record|
|Variable period customer aging|
|Outstanding information (customer wise and invoice wise)|
|Postdate cheque handling|
|Financial Budgeting||Budget planning|
|Account head selection for budget|
|Budgeted VS Actual (comparison)|
|Fixed Assets||Maintain asset acquisitions|
|Maintain disposal of assets process|
|Complete depreciation model|
|PURCHASES MANAGEMENT||Stream line processes and strengthen purchase power|
|Tracks and controls the entire purchasing function|
|Maintain contracts and agreements|
|Comprehensive pricing schemes|
|Pre-Purchase Processes||Purchase requisition maintenance|
|Request for quotation maintenance|
|Purchase Order||Purchase order with requisition|
|Purchase order without requisition|
|Purchase order history with detail tracking|
|Detail purchase order pricing schemes|
|Schedule purchase order for multiple goods received|
|Capability to create PO with inventory item as well as non-inventory item|
|Purchase order for services|
|Post-Purchase Order Process||Goods receipt with PO|
|Invoice receipt with PO|
|Goods receipt without PO|
|Invoice receipt without PO|
|Closing adjustments for PO|
|INVENTORY MANAGEMENT||Multiple plants / stores|
|Multiple plant maintenance – company wise|
|Maintain multiple material types (Raw, Finish, Tools, etc.)|
|Maintain multiple characteristics for a single material|
|Maintain inventory correction – (Rates, Quantity)|
|Master Data||Material master data|
|Plant and store master data|
|Minimum and maximum order quantity|
|Multiple material valuation|
|Plant and store level stocks|
|Multi batch processing|
|Good Receipt||Good receipt without PO|
|Goods receipt with PO|
|Semi / Finished receipt from production|
|Semi / Fin. receipt from subcontractor – with or without purchase order|
|Goods receipt using bar code device|
|Good Issue||Goods issue to production with reservation|
|Goods issue to production without reservation|
|Goods issue for departmental use|
|Goods issue to sales order|
|Goods return to vendors|
|Goods issue to subcontractors – with or without purchase order|
|Goods Transfer||Goods transfer from one plant to another plant|
|Goods transfer from quality to main store|
|Goods transfer from material to material|
|Goods transfer from one store to another store|
|SALES MANAGEMENT||Stream line processes and strengthen sales power|
|Tracks and controls the entire sales function|
|Maintain contracts and agreements|
|Comprehensive pricing schemes|
|Customer Master Data||Unlimited customer grouping|
|Multiple customer types|
|Forms link between Accounting and Sales|
|Sales Order Processing||Sales quotation and sales inquiry processing|
|Block and unblock Quotations, Inquiries and Sales Order|
|Multiple sales order types|
|Detailed sales order entry|
|Business partner information in sales order|
|Stock availability reporting at the time of sales order booking|
|Scheduling for multiple deliveries|
|Can attach any external document with sales order|
|Detail workflow for authorization|
|Maintain exchange rates at sales order|
|Maintain tax criteria at sales order|
|Delivery And Bill Processing||Automatic billing and delivery documents|
|Same Doc. No. for delivery and billing for cross referencing|
|Return order processing (Delivery and Billing)|
|Changes to delivery and billing with audit trial|
|Multiple delivery order to a sales order|
|Multiple billing document to sales order|
|Inventory check at the time of delivery order|
|PRODUCTION PLANNING & MANAGEMENT||Take the worry out of product planning|
|Convert time consuming , manual steps into stream lined|
|Online processes to improve enterprise production planning|
|Master Data||Multi-level bill of material|
|Production Planning||Plan order process (Make to Order, Make to Stock)|
|Material requirement and planning – MRP|
|Production Management||Maintain production order with or without inspection|
|Shop floor controlling|
|Labour wise engagement|
|Machine wise engagement|
|Monthly schedule and delivery information|
|Raw material reservation|
|Work centre wise production information|
|Operation wise conformation|
|Production order confirmation|
|Revoke production order|
|Goods issue with confirmation using back flush|
|Cost Controlling And Budgeting||Reconcile top-down targets and bottom-up forecast|
|Turn controlling and budgeting into source of advantage|
|Complete cost planning (Cost centre, Production, Product wise)|
|Cost Object Structure||Cost centre master and hierarchy|
|Cost element master and hierarchy|
|Activity rate master|
|Cost order master|
|Planning And Budgeting||Ability to keep multiple planning version|
|Plan and actual analysis at the cost centre level|
|Detailed planning tools|
|Cost controlling against the production overheads|
|QUALITY MANAGEMENT||Increase productivity while maintaining and improving quality|
|Plan while the quality control processes for incoming and outgoing goods, and optimizes the cost|
|Quality result recording for future analysis|
|Quality Master Data||Unlimited quality characteristics|
|Unlimited quality classes|
|Multiple inspection type|
|Quality for Inventory Processes||Quality inspection at goods receiving with purchase order|
|Quality inspection at goods receiving without purchase order|
|Quality inspection at goods receiving from production|
|Quality inspection at goods received from customer in case of rejection|
|Quality inspection at goods issue to customer|
|Quality for Production Processes||Quality inspection at operation confirmation|
|Quality inspection at work in progress|